We want your experience with us to be as easy and stress-free as possible. The information below will give you an idea of what to expect. Note: the whole process from start to finish usually takes 2-3 weeks.
We do offer in person consultations however dates and times fill up quickly, so book as soon as possible. If we can’t schedule a face to face consultation, don’t worry! We offer telephone consultations that allows us to answer any questions you may have and can work through the rest of the design process via email. During our consultation, we will discuss the style and theme of your event as well as any invitation ideas you may already have so we can bring your vision to reality.
- Please submit our quotation form found here. If you need assistance, then please contact us to arrange a consultation.
- Once we have the quotation form completed, you will receive a quote within 1-2 business days.
- Once you have received and approved the quotation we require a 50% deposit sent via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may drop the deposit off in cash (no debit) at our store location.
- Deposits are non-refundable. The deposit covers supplies and the time required for design etc.
- Before we can create your proof, please email us all the text you would like included for each item. You do not need to worry about formatting etc.
- Please check and re-check to ensure all content is correct (spelling, names, dates, times, etc.) It is the client’s responsibility to make sure there are no errors before printing.
- Once your info is received a proof will be created within 2-4 business days.
- Proofs will be sent to you in PDF format so you can review them and request any edits/changes.
NOTE: All computer monitors are calibrated differently, so your printed invitation may not match exactly what you see on your monitor. The colour may differ slightly. You may request a printed sample at an additional cost.
- When we receive your requested edits/changes, we will generate a new PDF proof and continue to work with you until you have approved the final draft for print.
NOTE: Extra design costs occur rarely, however after numerous edits, additional charges may apply. We will always notify you before any costs are incurred.
- Once final approval is received, your order will go into production. Once your order is completed (typically 1-2 weeks), you will receive an email to arrange a pickup date and time. Delivery can also be arranged if requested (for a nominal fee).
- Payment is due upon order completion. You may send payment via email to email@example.com prior to pickup/shipping or you may pay in cash (no debit) upon pickup.